Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
crunch
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
crunch
Facebook!
Facebook!
Aug
.
22nd
,
2007
04:59 pm
crunch
Wow! everybody must be using face book, because they sure arent posting anytihng on Live Journal anymore!!!!!
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2007-08-22 11:22 am (UTC)
From:
monkeygirldiva.livejournal.com
guilty. :)
no subject
Date:
2007-08-22 11:26 am (UTC)
From:
dcrisp.livejournal.com
Your a very bad person..
Now get back to Live Journal Land...
or let me know what your Facebook is :P
no subject
Date:
2007-08-22 02:19 pm (UTC)
From:
rogue-scholar.livejournal.com
Yep!
no subject
Date:
2007-08-22 10:54 pm (UTC)
From:
ms-kismet.livejournal.com
nope... just not posting :P
no subject
Date:
2007-08-22 11:21 pm (UTC)
From:
dcrisp.livejournal.com
Waaaagh!!!!! Feels So unloved!!!!!
no subject
Date:
2007-08-22 11:23 pm (UTC)
From:
ms-kismet.livejournal.com
oh well. :P
too much stuff going on to have the time to type about what's going on :P
no subject
Date:
2007-08-23 01:31 am (UTC)
From:
missmargaret.livejournal.com
I'm posting in Livejournal .... I see them as two different networking tools. I would never post what I post to LJ to facebook - different audience!
no subject
Date:
2007-08-24 02:24 am (UTC)
From:
darthmdh.livejournal.com
I'm only using Facebook for the Pirates game.
Actually, that's not completely true. I'm also using Facebook because it COMPLETELY PWNS MYSPACE.
Livejournal is not Facebook. If I want to blog I don't go to Facebook, I come here.
8 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
crunch
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
May
2009
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Most Popular Tags
angsty
-
1 use
annoying phrases
-
1 use
appliances
-
1 use
attractive people
-
1 use
books
-
3 uses
borders
-
1 use
canberra
-
1 use
car
-
4 uses
career
-
1 use
cats
-
4 uses
clothing
-
1 use
comedy
-
2 uses
computer hardware
-
2 uses
computers
-
2 uses
construction
-
1 use
continuum
-
1 use
curvey goodness
-
1 use
disk platters
-
1 use
dreams
-
1 use
drought
-
1 use
facebook
-
1 use
fallout 3
-
1 use
fashion
-
6 uses
fashion alerts
-
3 uses
fashion they should ban
-
3 uses
geek stuff
-
2 uses
house
-
2 uses
house warming
-
5 uses
i hate banks
-
1 use
i want
-
1 use
impractical fashion
-
3 uses
job hunting
-
2 uses
kitchen
-
1 use
lan games
-
2 uses
lego
-
1 use
mount buller
-
1 use
movies
-
1 use
mp3
-
2 uses
msfc
-
1 use
netspace
-
2 uses
rainfall computer geek
-
1 use
rainfall;computer
-
1 use
ramble
-
2 uses
social events
-
3 uses
sop aria
-
1 use
teeth
-
3 uses
things you should never do online
-
1 use
ugly fashion
-
2 uses
update
-
2 uses
work
-
4 uses
Page Summary
monkeygirldiva.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
rogue-scholar.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
ms-kismet.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
missmargaret.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
darthmdh.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
by
timeasmymeasure
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 10th, 2026 04:05 pm
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
no subject
Date: 2007-08-22 11:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-08-22 11:26 am (UTC)Now get back to Live Journal Land...
or let me know what your Facebook is :P
no subject
Date: 2007-08-22 02:19 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-08-22 10:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-08-22 11:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-08-22 11:23 pm (UTC)too much stuff going on to have the time to type about what's going on :P
no subject
Date: 2007-08-23 01:31 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-08-24 02:24 am (UTC)Actually, that's not completely true. I'm also using Facebook because it COMPLETELY PWNS MYSPACE.
Livejournal is not Facebook. If I want to blog I don't go to Facebook, I come here.